KU64 – The Dental Specialists
- Address (Map):
- Kurfürstendamm 64
- Phone contact:
- tel.: 030 864 73 20
fax.: 030 864 73 242
2.000 m2 on 2 floors, 15 operation rooms,
3 surgery rooms, dental laboratory, sedation room,
big children playground area
Mo – Fr 8.00 am – 8.00 pm
Sa + So 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
Treatments & Services
• Periodontology – Hypnosis – Medical Aesthetics – Laser Treatment
• Implantology – Oral Surgery – Endodontics
• Professional Teeth Cleaning – Prophylaxis
• Low-Radiation Digital X-Ray
• CEREC Computer Designed Cermanic Inlays• Tooth Whitening – Ceramic Facing
• Dental Phobia – General Anaesthesia – In-House Laboratory
• Alternative Practitioner
• Wrinkle Injections – Botox – Skin Check
Presentation & overview
Dentistry, Service And Design – High-Tech With A Personal Touch
KU64 – the specialist dental practice at the very heart of Berlin at Kurfürstendamm 64 designed by Germany’s most known architects – GRAFT. In our practice is “Everything but the ordinary”!
In the attic of the building you are entering a yellow dune landscape where our team will cordially welcome you. It smells of freshly ground coffee. You are sitting on a sun-drenched roof terrace in one of our comfortable deck chairs. Our attentive service staff will spoil you – just like on a cruise. And don’t worry about wintertime, you won’t have to sit outside but will be welcome to warm yourself by our fireplace.
Ranging from the regular check up and prophylaxis to a dental treatment under general anaesthesia – at KU64 you will find everything at the one address. We even have an alternative practitioner on our team!
And while you – wearing a pair of virtual video glasses – feel like lying on a palm-lined beach, it might well be that in the next room we are manufacturing your ceramic inlay. You want your next dental visit to be an entirely new experience? Welcome to KU64! Lean back, relax and enjoy our full service dental practice. We are looking forward to you.
Farewell dental phobia – welcome KU64!
The KU64 Team
A System Of Synergies
7 days a week our team of dental specialists is delighted to offer you a wide range of high-quality services that go way beyond the possiblities of a standard dental practice.
Thanks to our high-tech medical equipment – ranging from low-radiation digital X-ray to computer-milled ceramic inlays and laser dentistry – and thanks to our gentle assistants
every treatment looses any discomfort.
Fourteen specialists in varied dental fields have teamed up in close cooperation to offer our patients the best possible treatment.
You Will Only Find This At KU64
• Flexible Surgery Hours: We are open 7 days a week – Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. We are delighted to be available to you around the clock and not only when you are in pain.
• Skills complementing one another: 18 dentists, 11 dental hygienists, one physician, one dermatologist, one alternative practitioner work in close collaboration. You will always be treated by the specialist best able to handle your request.
• Systematic dental prophylaxis: We are proud to run the biggest prophylaxis department in Berlin with highly competent assistants who have many years of experience. Among them are three dental hygienists plus the first male dental hygienist in Germany!
• High-tech in-house laboratory: At KU64 the dental technican meets you at the treatment chair to see for himself. Thanks to our high-tech machines made in Germany your new teeth will not only be manufactured very precisely but also much quicker than in any Asian laboratory. And at an affordable price!
KU64 offers long guarantee periods – up to 10 years!
For more information see: www.smile-design-berlin.de.
Free parking in the back yard.
Dr. med. dent. Stephan Ziegler
Dr. Stephan Ziegler is the founder and owner, concept designer and visionary of dental KU64 Kurfürstedamm at 64 in Berlin.
1987 Degree in Dentistry
1987-1991 assistant dentist in a group practice and promotion Kreuzberg
1991 conclusion of the promotion and adoption of Dental Gastein Str 9, Berlin, with dental lab
2005 the dentist KU64 founding
Member of the German Society for Computer Assisted Dentistry (DGCZ)
My special interest is the ceramic restorations (inlays, veneers, anterior aesthetics) and the holistic dentistry
1 Review with comments
Wendy AndersonReviewed at 17 March, 2012 at 6:11 am
Hello, I am planning a trip to Berlin and wanted to know if you do dental crowns. I need 28 crowns and need a ceramist to tailor fit the crowns to fit since my jaw is longer on one side and shorter on the other side. I need taller crowns on the taller side and much shorter crowns because there is little space on my shorter side, this is why I don’t have crowns yet, I need a ceramist to tailor fit the crowns. I am wearing a splint that shows the general vertical dimension that I need. I need the crowns to be comfortable and have anatomy in them, as well as appearance and strenth. Thank you, I appreciate a response and to know if your practice can help me. Thank you very much. To view pictures of me please visit facebook, I go by Cat Anderson on facebook. Thank you
With Best Regards,
Ms. AndersonVA:F [1.9.22_1171]
Was this review helpful? 0
YousefiReviewed at 15 December, 2013 at 11:31 pm
I’m in wheelchair do u have access for wheelchair because I’m disable I want to do crowns my 10 teethes thanksVA:F [1.9.22_1171]
Was this review helpful? 0