Become a member
Get Listed – Application form
The dental centers seeking membership with The Leading Dental Centers of The World LDCW® must apply for admission, as the organization does not solicit new members.
All Leading Centers must operate in a manner consistent with the standards of the LDCW®:
- Follow all ADA, OSHA and CDC standards.
- Internationally renowned professionals or university teachers or masters on any oral specialty with confirmed continuous education
- Ultimate equipment and technologies
- Rigorous quality controls and treatment protocols
- Nice and relaxing atmosphere.
From among the applications submitted by prospective dental centers, a limited number are chosen to undergo the next phase of the acceptance process, a rigorous inspection of the dental center.
Following the inspection process the Executive Committee vote for acceptance or rejection. To ensure ongoing compliance with The Leading Dental Centers of The World LDCW® to confirm its membership standards, each center is re-inspected periodically.
A distinctive plaque will be sent to every LDCW® to confirm its membership.
Please apply for admission, writing to the Executive Commitee for admittance: email@example.com or filling up the form you will find here.