Implantology Institute® – Advanced Oral Rehabilitation
- Address (Map):
- Avenida Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro 50
- Phone contact:
- Phone: +351 217 210 980
Fax: +351 217 210 989
30 medical consulting rooms, 7 operation rooms, 2 surgery rooms with sedation, 2 Dental Labs.
Only 10 minutes from Lisbon International Airport.
Treatments & Services
Get the highest standards in dental care for less than you could imagine! With the highest quality materials, our extremely modern techniques and equipment offers you the latest and highest quality dentistry available in Europe.
Our medical team, specialized in Oral Rehabilitation of severe atrophic cases, accepts over 3500 appointments per month all over the world.
We provide you the highest standards in:
– Dental Implants
– Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
– Full Mouth Rehabilitation (Teeth-in-an-hour)
– All-ceramic crowns
– Ceramic veneers
– Facial Aesthetics
The Implantology Institute® provides a specialized service of intravenous sedation and has a Cone Beam CT Scan.
Get in touch with high-quality dental care in Portugal!
Presentation & overview
Impantology Institute® – Advanced Oral Rehabilitation
Founded in 1996, by Professor João Caramês, the Implantology Institute® is a multi-disciplinary healthcare unit dedicated to Implantology, Oral and Aesthetic Rehabilitation.
Our staff comprises over 25 dentists and stomatologists, who are specialize in the different areas of Dentistry.
To ensure that our clinical team is constantly up to date with the latest developments in this field, the Implantology Institute® has established a protocol agreement for academic and scientific collaboration with the New York University College of Dentistry for Continuing Education – USA.
The Implantology Institute® is located right in the center of Lisbon, near Praça de Espanha.
Our building is a state of the art facility with more than 100 professionals, 30 medical consulting rooms where over 150 patients are treated daily.
Our facilities also include dental prosthesis laboratories that provide permanent support for our clinical activities.The Institute has purpose built operating theatres and recovery rooms dedicated exclusively to dental surgery.
The Implantology Institute® has several certificates that attest the quality of its services. Besides the ISO 9001 certificate, we belong to BQDC (Best Quality Dental Centers) and we are a Branemark Center.
The Implantology Institute® also develops social responsibility policies established through various projects with private institutions of social solidarity. These actions are a constant stimulus for the Implantology Institute® team.
Professor João Caramês – Clinical Director
Welcome to the Implantology Institute®!
The Institute is equipped with the latest technology and techniques and specialized in Implantology, Oral and Aesthetic Rehabilitation.
Learn more about our outstanding and experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team, as well as our clinical facilities and the advanced technological resources at our disposal, at our website!
We offer high-quality medical solutions, duly supported by scientific evidence, spanning all the treatments that currently exist in advanced Dentistry.
You can clarify any doubts about matters of oral health or ask us assistance and advice about specific situations.
As a leader in its field, the Institute’s clinical team does everything possible to ensure that our patients receive the finest available dental treatment. Your oral health will receive our utmost attention and the best of our skills and care!
Professor João Caramês – CV
– Director and founder of the Implantology Institute® in Lisbon;
– President elected (2013-2015) of the General Assembly, Portuguese Dental Association (OMD);
– Senior Professor, Lisbon University College of Dental Medicine (FMDUL);
– Chairman of the Occlusion, TMD and Oral Facial Pain Department, Lisbon University College of Dental Medicine;
– Chairman of the Implant Dentistry Department, Lisbon University College of Dental Medicine;
– Adjunct Professor, Periodontology and Implant Dentistry Department, New York University College of Dentistry;
– Clinical Director, Lisbon University College of Dental Medicine;
– International Director in Portugal of the Continuing Education Program of the New York University College of Dentistry;
– Coordinator of the Implant Research Group, Biomedical and Oral Sciences Research Center (UICOB);
– Postgraduate Program in Prosthodontics New York University College of Dentistry – USA;
– Postgraduate Program in Implant Dentistry New York University College of Dentistry CE – USA;
– Postgraduate Program in Oral Surgery New York University College of Dentistry CE – USA;
– Received the Outstanding Alumni Award from the New York University College of Dentistry – USA;
– Authored diverse books; Published and lectured extensively national and internationally;
– Member of the scientific committee, editor and reviewer of several Dental Journals;
– Private Practice limited to Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry.
4 Reviews with comments
Francisco Cordeiro - Lisboa, PortugalReviewed at 18 September, 2014 at 10:15 am
Quality service much above expectations.VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
Was this review helpful? 8
William Wardaw - London, United KingdomReviewed at 6 May, 2019 at 7:06 pm
Amazing experience! The Implantology Institute has a dental holidays program that works exceptionally well and at very reasonable prices.VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
Was this review helpful? 2
Frederico Galego - Lisbon, PortugalReviewed at 6 May, 2019 at 7:14 pm
I can only say good things about this clinic and its staff. Thank you for changing my life!VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
Was this review helpful? 2
Frederico - Lisboa, PortugalReviewed at 10 May, 2019 at 8:45 am
Excellent service and highly experienced doctors.VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
Was this review helpful? 2