- Address (Map):
- C/Hermosilla nº 31
Bus Stop: 1 , 9 , 19 , 21 , 51 , 53 , 74
Underground: Line 4 Velazquez Stop or Serrano Stop
- Phone contact:
Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 20.00h
American Express, Visa, Master Card, Dinners Club.
Treatments & Services
Guided Surgery and Digital Dentistry
Temporomandibular joint disorders
Treatment of medically compromised patients.
Languages that we speak
Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.
Located in the Centre of Madrid, in the heart of the “Barrio de Salamanca”, well known for its charm.
20 minutes away from the airport.
Close to major five and four star Hotels.
Once you enter the lobby you will experience a different dental office, surrounded by art, antiques and a modern exquisite architecture that helps patients and team feel relaxed and at home. Up to date technology like digital smile evaluation, guided implant surgery, computerized integration of treatment plan, and individualized care define our everyday practice. Yet in a traditional, conservative way.
12 dental rooms, plenty of space, light and teaching facilities.
Our multidisciplinary team will help you make the best choice for your health and our expertise will make a difference in the beauty of your smile.
Presentation & overview
“Your smile is unique. We care for it.”
It is a pleasure to introduce you to Clinica Vilaboa.
Clinica Vilaboa, located,in the shopping district of “Barrio de Salamanca” in Madrid, was founded 30 years ago. Ever since ,it holds a stable position among the premiun dental centers in Europe.
Clinica Vilaboa, is located in an excellent location in the centre of the Golden Mile of Madrid, in a beautiful building protected by the Spanish Heritage. We have a respect for nature ,biology, beauty, art and science. Your smile is unique and we care for it.
Founders of the Clinica Vilaboa are both my sister, Dr. Debora R. Vilaboa and myself Dr. Beatriz R. Vilaboa.
We dedicate our time to our private practice at Clinica Vilaboa and to the University ( Universidad San Pablo CEU) where we are the Directors of the Esthetic Dentistry Department. Often we participate in Conferences and Congresses and receive visitors from over the world.
We are Members of the most prestigious Spanish Dental Associations, SEPES (Spanish Proshodontics Society) SEPA (Spanish Periodontics Society). We are Active Members of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, Active Members of The Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and Founding Members of the International Academy of Adhesive Dentistry.
Our team of highly educated professionals, helps us provide the dental treatment in our office, in a multidisciplinary approach with a patient oriented philosophy in a state of the art environment. At our office we speak Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.
· Dr. J.M. Reuss – Head of our Implant Dentistry Department. Specialist in Implant Dentistry by UCLA (Dr. Peter Moy) USA
· Dr. Llorente – Head of our Perio Unit – Master in Periodontics by the Eastman Dental Institute London (UK). Teacher at University San Pablo CEU and Complutense University (Madrid) at the Department of Prof. Mariano Sanz.
· Dr. Araujo – Head of our Pediatric Dentistry Unit – Master in Pediatric Dentistry by Boston University, USA
· Dr. Gonzalez – Restorative Dentistry Unit – Master in Pediatric Dentistry by the Complutense University Madrid, Teaching at the Pedo Department of the same University.
· Dr. Pulido – Head of our Orthodontic Unit. Master in Orthodontics by Hospital De La Cruz Roja, with more than 30 years of experience in Orthodontics.
· Dr. Mateo – Member of our Orthodontic Unit – Master in Orthodontics by the University Alfonso X and specialist in TMJ and Orthognatic Orthodontics.
· Dr. D. Reuss – Member of the our Orthodontic Unit. Currently in her Master Studies at European University of Madrid.
. Dr. Debora R. Vilaboa – Director and Head of our Prosthodontics Department.
. Dr. Beatriz R. Vilaboa –Co-Director and Head of our Esthetic Dentistry Department.
At Clinica Vilaboa we are used to deal with Insurance Companies and we are happy to help our patients with the burocratic paperwork required by them.
We do not want to take any further time from you today, and we encourage you to visit us at Clinica Vilaboa or ask for further information over the mail or the phone. You can also browse our web page, facebook and our blog.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance or additional information.
Dr. Debora and Beatriz R. Vilaboa